- AVI Joiner for Mac - join multiple AVI(Divx, Xvid, etc) together for Mac OS X. AVI joiner for Mac is powerful and efficient to join multiple AVI(Divx, Xvid, etc), QuickTime (MOV), M4V, MPG, WMV, 3GP, FLV, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), MKV, VOB and Real Video (RM, RMVB).files into one big video file.
- Avi Joiner Mac, free avi joiner mac software downloads.
The reasons for you to combine different video clips could be various. For instance, you may need to join multiple videos together for a special day like wedding. Or you just want to cut off the best parts from a specific video and merge them into a new one in order to share it online. No matter what you purpose is, a free video joiner could always be a nice assistant to help you accomplish such tasks easily and efficiently.
Xilisoft AVI MPEG Joiner for Mac is an all-in-one video joiner for the Mac. Specially developed for seamless video integration, Xilisoft AVI MPEG Joiner for Mac can combine your AVI, MPEG, H.264/AVC, WMV, DivX, MP4, RM, MOV, ASF etc. Free Video Joiner (Mac & Windows) Free Video Joiner is one of the best tool that can join several. Avi video joiner free download - 4Media Video Joiner, 4Media iPhone Video Converter, Total Video Converter Pro, and many more programs.
Based on ease of use, format compatibility, speed, and quality, we've come up with a list of the top 8 best free video joiners on the internet with which you can join and combine multiple video clips into one single file totally for free without affecting original quality on both Mac and Windows. Now check out what these 8 video mergers freeware are.
#1. Free Video Joiner (Mac & Windows)
Free Video Joiner is one of the best tool that can join several videos into one large file without causing any damage to the original video quality. It's the most efficient free video merger that supports all popular video formats and converting the joined clips to other formats including AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4 (MPEG4), DVD, VCD, as well as devices such as iPod, phone, Zune and PSP.
The free tool is very easy-to-use for everyone. And since it includes all video encoders and decoders, you can use it as AVI Joiner, MPEG Joiner, WMV Joiner, and MP4 Joiner to combine any video file with ease.
- Simple to use for even beginners
- Merge video clips without quality loss
- Support a large number of video formats
- No preview option provided
- Few video effects
#2. TunesKit Free Video Cutter/Joiner (Mac & Windows)
If you are in need of trimming special parts from a single video and merging those parts into a new video file, then TunesKit Free Video Cutter/Joiner could be your best choice. Unlike the traditional video joiner that allows you to merge different video files into a large file, this freeware offers you the option to cut and merge multiple sections cut from the same source video while preserving lossless quality.
It also comes with a clear user interface that anyone can handle well. With the built-in media player, you are able to cut, merge the video files in real-time and preview the output. What's more, it makes the cutting and merging so precise as you can set the segment to millisecond.
- Losslessly and precisely
- No additional editing supported
Tips: If besides merging the videos, you also need to save the joined video into other popular formats or mobile devices, you can switch to TunesKit Video Cutter/Joiner, the paid version which allows you to not only cut and merge the video clips, but also edit and convert them without quality loss. By downloading the trial version, you are offered with opportunities to edit 5 full videos until you buy it.
#3. Weeny Free Video Joiner (Windows Only)
This is another simple and straightforward video joiner freeware that can join multiple video files into one large video with a few click only. By using this smart tool, you can merge many video files in same or different formats, such as 3gp, avi, flv, mp4, mpg, rmvb, vob, wmv and other formats and save them to avi, flv, mp4, mpg or wmv file.
It takes only three steps to complete the joining process: add the files, adjust output settings (video codec, video size, video bitrate, video framerate, audio quality and audio volume), and then join. You can also preview the outcome video via the embedded media player in the main window.
- Very easy to use
- Support many popular file formats
- Only available for Windows
#4. MediaJoin (Windows Only)
MediaJoin, as its name indicates, is a joiner for media files including both videos and audios. This free media joiner enables you to combine video and audio files into a new file with only one click. The program supports common video and audio formats as input and output, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP3, OGG, WAV and WMA. It simply presents you with a handy and ultimate solution to arrange media items in the order you want.
- Support joining both video and audio files
Avi Player For Mac
- No Mac version available
#5. VirtualDub (Windows Only)
VirtualDub is a free and open-source video processing utility for Windows only but may run on Linux and Mac OS X using Wine. As a strong video editing software, VirtualDub lets you cut and merge any video while making other changes to the video as you like. It fully supports any format including MPEG-2, Matroska, Flash Video, Windows Media, AC3, FLIC, QuickTime, MP4, PVN, and Redcode RAW. Another advantage of VirtualDub is that it can keep the video's quality same as original.
- Support video recording
- Support batch processing
- Outdated UI
#6. Movica (Windows Only)
Although the interface of Movica is a little clunky, it's still a great free video joiner to merge videos in a wide range of formats fast and easily. You are provided with multiple effects when merging the video files. Besides, it offers additional editing features such as video cutting and trimming, which makes it a more comprehensive video editing solution.
- Support keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Media Player is required
#7. AOA Video Joiner (Windows Only)
AoA Video Joiner is a free software that helps you to combine multiple video clips of AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, Flash Vieo (FLV), MP4 and 3GP together into one large movie. It allows you to add as many as video files in different formats while merging. This free video combiner comes with a very comfortable interface that easy to understand, which largely makes up for its slow operating speed.
- Visualized user interface
- Join videos a little slowly
#8. Format Factory (Windows Only)
Technically speaking, Format Factory is not a dedicated video joiner software but better known as a all-in-one video and audio converter to encode the media from one format to the other. However, with its built-in video editor, we can also split and merge the video and audio files if we like. As a great combination of video converter and joiner, it could be the best option for you who have the need to convert media files as well as cut and join the videos at the same time.
- Support file format conversion
- A little complicated for beginners
Nick Orin is a review writer, software geek and Mac OS enthusiast. He spends all his free time in searching useful software and gadgets to share with others.
You may have two or more AVI files that you would like to join without degrading the quality. Some people faced with this problem normally lack ideas on where to get started. They search almost everywhere trying to get different tools but none of the designated ones output optimal quality, resulting into severely damaged video quality. That raises the necessity to have a collection of good quality free AVI joiner that can deliver the final creation in the desired quality. The following are 10 best free AVI joiners for Windows and Mac.
Part 1: Top 5 Free AVI Joiners for Windows
#1. Media Cope
This AVI video joiner software is multi-functional, cutting across videos, images and audio. Media Cope has the power to play, cut and join any type of video format, including AVI.
- Has a user-friendly interface that’s quick to learn
- Converts any video format
- Besides the basic functions, it has advanced capabilities such as Subtitle support, Change Ration and Overscan
- Lacks a progress bar indicating how much percentage is done
#2. Boilsoft Video Joiner
If you are looking for a way to combine AVI files free, then you ought not to ignore the Boilsoft Video Joiner. The program was particularly designed to help in the editing of AVI files. Users are provided with the ability to combine any type of file.
- It’s easy to use due to a Wizard Guide in using it
- It's one of the fastest video editors
- Users availed with fewer editing options
- Too simple user interface that it lacks the entertaining aspect
#3. Free Video Joiner
With this Free AVI Video Joiner, users can easy join multiple AVI videos into one large file. Besides of AVI, this program also supports video formats include: WMV, MPEG (MPEG1 and MPEG2), MP4, MOV, etc. You can use this tool to join unlimited number of video files in different formats.
- Multi-file format support
- Automatically detects hardware configuration and optimizes the combine scheme
- Can increase joining speed through multithreading
- Lacks a media player
#4. Easy Video Joiner
This is not just a join AVI files freeware but also one that has support for other formats such as WMV, MOV and MPEG. You have the liberty to add as many files as you wish, with just a few clicks creating you the video of your choice.
- Allows for merging of larger files
- Shows the task complete message
- Very easy to use
- Can rearrange video order
- Advanced users may find it to be too basic
#5. ImTOO Video Joiner
This is a powerful AVI joiner freeware that knows exactly what to do for you. It is not entirely free but has a 30-day money-back guarantee so that the trial period is free of risk. The program has the ability to join different formats such as AVI, FLV, WMV, MKV, HD Video, DAT, ASF, MPEG, and other formats. Windows users will find this tool a great match for their PCs.
- Supports more file formats than most programs on the market
- Can set desired video sizes
- Has a great video quality
- Can be used by both experienced and inexperienced users
- The configuration options are relatively few
Part 2: Top 5 Free AVI Joiners for Mac
#1. AVS Video Editor
The AVS Video Editor is a versatile tool that can be used to join and split AVI files. Being a multipurpose tool, the program ensures that you can operate as a pro under one roof. Join and split as many videos as you wish, without having to look around for third party programs to do one thing as the software does another. Your creations can be converted literally into any format of your liking including MP4, Flash, FLV, MPEG2, QuickTime, MPEG, MOV, WMV, and 3GP. Transfer your creation to any supporting device to watch seamlessly.
- Multiple file formats supported
- Does more than just one task
- Takes a lot of time to load the videos
#2. Faasoft Video Joiner for Mac
This is a professional video editor that’s able to combine videos of all types. It is among the best AVI joiner for Mac that is available for free download.
- Supports multiple file formats
- Has inbuilt editing options like trim, crop or split by chapter
- Popular files conversions
Avi Joiner For Mac Os X
- May at times suffer from quality loss
#3. AoA Video Joiner
This robust AVI video joining program is a favorite among several professionals as they combine popular media formats. You can use the AoA Video Joiner to produce a variety of large files such as AVI, MP4, Real Media, WMV and MPEG. The reputable joiner is compatible with several formats like FLV, MKV, MOV, Xvid, ASF and 3GP. You have the liberty to add as many videos clips as you want. The program is already integrated with an encoder and decoder making it unnecessary to download third party codec for the joiner to work correctly.
- Can join all kinds of video file formats into one large same-format movie
- It’s an easy to use program
Avi Joiner free. download full Version
- This AVI joiner freeware ends up installing some stuff you won’t need
#4. iDealshare Videogo
Besides joining AVI files, iDealshare Videogo is also a useful tool to join other video formats like MP4, MPEG, MPG, VOB, MOV, etc. This program also can be used to edit AVI video files like trim, crop, merge, and rotate. Also provides some basic and easy special effects. Additionally, the program enables you to not only combine different video formats, but also provides option to convert videos into other formats such as FLV, MP4, AVI, MOSV and 3GP.
Avi Joiner Mac Free
- Easy to use for inexperienced users
- Can adjust video brightness, saturation and contrast
Combine Avi Files
- Not supports the macOS 10.12 Sierra and newst
#5. My Merger
My Merger is one of the simplest video editors and you’ll find it easy to use in merging videos. The freeware has support for a number of file formats including AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, etc. thus, this program can help you swiftly merge AVI files online. The process of using it is simple.
- It is an easy to use AVI video joiner
- It's totally free without any charge
- Progress bar may has inaccurate estimates sometimes
[Bonus] The Best AVI Merger - Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor stands out as the best video editor of all time to join AVI files. The program has a number of features that makes it stand out from the rest in the market. It Has a variety of editing options for better final video such as videos can be personalized with animated titles, filters, overlays, transitions and advanced features like split screen, green screen, picture in picture, etc.
Key Features of Filmora Video Editor:
- Supports almost all the popular and common media formats such as AVI, MP4, WMV, etc.
- Ability to freely and easily rotate, crop, trim, cut, split and merge videos.
- A bulit-in music library, lots of special effects are prepared in the program.
- Can save and share the final video to YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo. If it's needed, you can also burn videos to DVD with this powerful AVI video joiner.