Apple has announced a transition from 32-bit technology to 64-bit technology for macOS. You may receive this message about the Brother ControlCenter, which is a 32-bit application. For macOS 10.15 Users: ControlCenter2 is not supported. You may use one of. Support & Downloads. MacOS Support Statement. MacOS Catalina (macOS v10.15.x). Most models offer support for macOS Catalina (macOS v10.15.x). To view a list of supported models along with download links to drivers and software for your Macintosh click on the link for your product type below.
How to open and close Control Center
- On an iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen. To close, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or tap the screen.
- On an iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8 or earlier, or iPod touch, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. To close, tap the top of the screen or press the Home button.
Learn how to use Control Center on your iPad.
How to customize Control Center
You can customize Control Center so you can quickly change the settings for the things you do most. Want to be ready when inspiration hits? Add a Voice Memos control. Want to dim the lights in the dining room with a tap? Add Home controls. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings > Control Center.
- To add controls, tap the Add button . To remove controls, tap the Remove button , then tap Remove. To rearrange controls, press and hold the gray lines and move them in the order that you want.
How to quickly control your settings
Here are some of the settings you can access in Control Center.
Control Centre Mac Os
Open Control Center and press and hold the network settings card in the upper-left corner to turn on the following:
- Airplane Mode: Instantly turn off cellular connections on your device.
- Cellular Data: Allow or limit apps and services from using the cellular network to connect to the Internet.
- Wi-Fi: Browse the web, stream music, download movies, and more. If you press and hold the Wi-Fi icon, you'll be able to switch Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth: Connect to headphones, car kits, wireless keyboards, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. If you press and hold the Bluetooth icon, you'll be able to switch Bluetooth devices.
- AirDrop: Instantly share your photos, videos, locations, and more with other Apple devices nearby.
- Personal Hotspot: Share your device’s Internet connection with your computer or other iOS devices.
Touch and hold the audio card in the upper-right corner of Control Center to quickly play, pause, and control the volume of your favorite song, podcast, and more.
Tap the AirPlay icon to switch the audio output to speakers, headphones, Apple TV, or another audio device. You can also choose to play the same music across multiple speakers you have set up in your home.
You might also see cards for nearby devices that you can control audio playback for. Just tap a card to control audio for that device. You can also use the cards to create a shared music queue with friends.
How to control with a tap
Need to quickly adjust the brightness on your display, or change the volume? With Control Center, it's easy to access the apps, features, and settings that you want with just a tap.
Current Os For Mac
Learn which apps, features, and settings you can open from Control Center.