- Mac Lion Transformation Pack For Xp Iso
- Mac Lion Transformation Pack For Xp 64-bit
- Mac Lion Transformation Pack For Xp Free
Many People having the Windows powered computers feel bored with the windows os interface and desire to experience the cleanest, most elegant and simplistic design of Mac OS X Lion on it. We have covered various transformation packs in past to transform your Windows user interface to look like Mac OS X Lion. Unfortunately, none of these transformation packs supports Windows XP. This time, I’ll introduce you another extraordinarily stylish Mac OS X Lion transformation pack which surprisingly works on all Windows PC from Windows XP to 7.
- Lion Transformation Pack brings to your desktop the style and looks of a Mac Lion Desktop. It is simple to install and is easy to configure. Other features includes Genuine OS X Lion system resources, UxStyle memory patching, Lion Frame UI and many more. Change your desktop to that of OS X LION for your Windows PC with Lion Transformation Pack.
- MacOS Transformation Pack will give you an all new macOS user experience such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new macOS features combined altogether in a single package. MacOS Transformation Pack simply will transform your Windows Operating System in an elegant manner, basically installing a new skin. This package will give for you the best user experience greatly.
Lion Transformation Pack, previously known under the name of “Snow Transformation Pack”, will transform your entire user interface to Mac OS X Lion, including Lion Login Screen, Welcome Screen, Visual Style, Themes, Icons, Dock, Wallpapers, Sounds, User Pictures, Spaces, Expose, Finderbar and much more.
Mac Lion Transformation Pack For Xp Iso
MacOS Transformation Pack will give you all new macOS user experience such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new OS X features combined altogether in single package working on Windows platform since Windows XP to up to Windows 10. The application supports from Windows XP to Windows 8.1. This will be very useful for old version users to get a new look from their old boring interface. If you like to install different themes in your Windows machine, the new Yosemite transformation pack is worth.
Lion Transformation Pack Features
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
- Genuine OS X Lion system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Lion themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Expose and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Give your Windows 7/Vista/XP computer a complete feel of Mac OS X Lion using this transformation pack.
Here is the link where you can download the Lion Transformation pack. After finish downloading, extract the setup file from the zip archive, then double-click it to get started. During installation you can select what to install and then click Install button to see if the program will be able to supply you with the features you desire. You can re-run the setup tool to re-configure or uninstall. Tasks will be done after reboot.
Please keep in mind that such transformation packs can be painful to get rid off and sometimes even a system restore point will not revert the changes. We recommend you to backup your computer before installing the Lion Transformation Pack, so that you can revert the changes if required. The developer has also released Lion UX Pack which will theme your Windows 7 desktop with Mac OS X Lion User Experience without touching system files at all so it won’t have such risk to harm your system at all. In this package, you’ll have Mac OS X Lion inspired themes and applications to make your system resembles Mac OS X Lion as much as possible without modifying system files. Unfortunately, the Lion UX Pack is for windows 7 only. Download Lion UX Pack from this link.
In late 2010, I released Snow Transformation Pack testing the new platform design wondering how it’d work out. And it worked so good enough to get Apple’s CDMA ceasing this project right after first week of product’s release. It’s a big shame that something potentially so good as that would be halt and the absent of whole year made OS X customization looks out of place. Now you can finally see the fruits of whole year waiting for perfect moment to come for best OS X Lion experiences in Windows.
• Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
• Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
• Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
• Genuine OS X Lion system resources
• Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
• UxStyle memory patching
• Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
• OS X Lion themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
• OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
• Expose and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
• And much more
Mac Lion Transformation Pack For Xp 64-bit
• UxStyle memory patching: http://www.uxstyle.com
• Mac Lion 3.0 for Windows XP: http://HeyItPaul.deviantart.com
• Aqua SL for Windows Vista: http://Lukeedee.deviantart.com
• Lion VS 2.0 for Windows 7: http://wendellbarroso.deviantart.com
• Flurry screensaver: http://www.maddogsw.com/flurry
• Windows 7 system files resources base: http://sagorpirbd.deviantart.com
• Windows XP/Vista system files resources base: http://asilaydyingdl.deviantart.com
• RocketDock: http://www.rocketdock.com
• RocketDock skin: http://www.rocketdock.com/user/112017
• StandaloneStack: http://www.chrisnsoft.com
• TrueTransparency: http://www.pngfactory.net/customxp/TrueTransparency
• VirtuaWin: http://virtuawin.sourceforge.net
• WinExpose: http://www.matiasmoreno.com.ar
• XLefty: http://www.windows7themes.net
• Y’z Shadow: http://yzapps.blog24.fc2.com
Version 1.0 (Proper)
-Fixed uninstaller bug executing removed file on Windows 7
-Removed Windows 7’s Apple Boot Screen system files modification as some machines can’t boot after installation
.NET Framework 2.0 – Required for system files transformation (XP/2003 x64 Only).
Lion Transformation Pack is outdated!
And been replaced with: macOS Transformation Pack
Mac Lion Transformation Pack For Xp Free
Download Latest macOS Transformation Pack at ThemeMyPC.com